Job Opportunities at Specialty DraperyDiscover a Career You Love at a Company You Can Trust
Customer Service Position (Sales Admin Position)
Responsibilities and Functions:
- Support Sales with admin functions
- Prepare quotes and orders per sales and customer instructions
- Purchase goods for orders
- Handle customer calls, follow up on quotes, and assist customers as needed
- Assist otherwise as needed
- Must be able to clearly speak and read English
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of a high school degree
- Must be neat and accurate
- Must have an upbeat positive attitude
Installer Positions: Installer Trainee, Lead Installer
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently
- Have a valid in-state drivers license with a good driving record
- Be able to use various power tools
- Not afraid of heights
- Be able to handle physical requirements of the job
- Be organized, accurate, and neat
Responsible for sales objectives for motorized window treatments, lighting, and automation controls for residential and commercial applications.
- College degree and clearly able to speak, read, and write English.
- Driven to succeed with a fearless attitude and able to make sales presentations to groups of clients or referral sources such as architects.
- Call on existing clients and referral sources.
- Develop sales via cold call lead generation new referral sources and clients
- Be able to effectively present our product and service solutions and close the sale.
- Must be organized and accurate at measuring and at ease with technical products and systems
- Though experience in selling similar products or services a plus, it is not required. We have a rigorous training schedule successful applicants will be required to master.
Join the Team at Specialty Drapery
Does one of these careers at Specialty Drapery sound like a good fit for you? Please reach out to us by filling out the form and attaching your resume.